The PhysioStep MDX gives you an easy & effective low–impact total body cardio workout and combines a stable & stress free recumbent sitting position, with the smooth and natural feeling of an elliptical. The innovative elliptical stride is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints.
The PhysioStep MDX features a large, oversized comfortable swivel seat that adjusts easily and rotates 90 degrees making this unit the most accessible for people with low mobility. Other features include a low profile walk – through design and ergo–grip handles to work your arm and core muscles. The fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
The PhysioStep MDX needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet which will then power the display unit. This benefits the de-conditioned and users with special needs. The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep MDX is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
- Micro-Fit Adjustments - User can easily adjust the seat and arm positioning using the quick-adjust system. These adjustments allow the PhysioStep to work comfortably for a wide variety of users.
- Extra-Large Swivel Seat - Seat swivels 90 degrees for easy access in this 'no-barrier' design.
- Ergonomically-Designed Comfort Seat - Micro-adjustment sliding positioning system and oversized adjustment lever give you the perfect fit. The non-slip surface gives you the ultimate stability during your workout.
- Multi-Grip Handles - Perfect for an upper body workout.
- Non-Slip Large Footplates - The sure-grip surface on the large footpads ensures that users will glide with ease. Velcro straps that secure foot positioning are included.
- Commercial-Grade Construction - Heavy-duty stability bar to assist with on-off access.
- ModelRXT-1000 MDX
- HandlebarsMulti–Position Ergo Grip Handles, Synchronized Motion with the Legs.
- SeatSeat Swivels and Rotates 90 Degrees.
- PedalsOversized Pedal Platforms with Sure–Grip Diamond Plate Texture & Foot Straps.
- DisplayHigh Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display.
- ReadoutsHeart Rate, Calories, Watts, METs, Time, Distance, and Total Strides.
- ProgramsManual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval.
- Heart Rate ProgramsFat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC.
- Custom Programs2 Custom Programs.
- Heart RateWireless Heart Rate Compatible. Does Not Include Polar Chest Strap.
- Resistance Levels16 Resistance Levels.
- Resistance ControlsECB Braking System.
- Power110 V.
- Misc FeaturesExtruded Aluminum Seat Rail with Indexed Adjustments in 15 Positions.
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(48" - 60" L) x 32" W x 44" H (60" in Length at Full Extension.)
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyFull Commercial Warranty: Lifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight209 lbs.