The NEW PhysioStep LXT – Recumbent Linear Cross Trainer was proudly designed & developed in the USA to help a diverse range of people meet their personal goals and feel good doing it!
Whether it is for weight loss, general health improvement, cardiac rehabilitation, corporate wellness or transitioning from Physical Therapy to Home Exercise, the PhysioStep LXT is the ideal piece of equipment to get you moving!
The PhysioStep LXT gives you an easy and effective low impact total body workout. It combines a stable and stress free recumbent sitting position, with the natural feeling of walking. The innovative Linear Stepping Motion is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints.
- Swivel Seat - The PhysioStep LXT has a large, oversized “ultra comfortable” swivel seat that adjusts easily and fully rotates making this unit easily accessible for people with low mobility.
- Easy Entry - Low profile walk through design.
- Core Workout - Ergo grip handles to work your arm and core muscles.
- Adjustable - Fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
- Console - The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
- Full Commercial - Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price the PhysioStep LXT is perfect for commercial, medical, rehabilitation or home applications.
- HandlebarsMulti-position Grip Handles. Synchronized Motion with the Legs.
- SeatAdjustable Forward and Backwards. Seat swivels and rotates fully for easy access.
- PedalsOversized Pedals with Deep Heel Cups & Straps.
- DisplayHigh Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows.
- ReadoutsSpeed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels "16".
- Programs18 ; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 & Custom 2.
- Heart Rate ProgramsFat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC.
- Custom Programs2 Custom Programs.
- Heart RateBuilt-In Receiver. Chest Belt Not Included.
- Resistance Levels16 Resistance Levels.
- Resistance ControlsCommercial Resistance System.
- PowerAC Power – 110V-220V 50/60Hz.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)60" L x 30" W x 40" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight210 lbs.