The 500 lb. weight capacity and the 21x63 walking belt allows the PhysioMill to be used in a variety of clinical settings such as Neurological, Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Cardiac Rehab, Bariatrics and Pediatrics.
The PhysioMill may be the last rehabilitation treadmill you will ever need to purchase. “Over built and built to last!”
- Parallel medical side rails.
- Dual emergency stop buttons.
- Hand held remote start/stop/pause.
- Orthopedic walking belt.
Optional Short Handrails Available. Medical rails come standard.
- Zero True Start & Small Incremental Speed Changes - The PhysioMill rehabilitation treadmill has a heavy duty 4 HP Hi-Torque DC Servo motor specifically designed to offer a true zero start with .10 mph increments for patients up to 500 lbs., with speeds up to 15 mph.
- Downhill Negative Walking - The extremely versatile PhysioMill rehabilitation treadmill has a reverse belt mode with 15 percent elevation allowing for downhill negative walking.
- Fully Loaded - The PhysioMill rehabilitation treadmill comes standard with; parallel medical side rails, dual emergency stop buttons, hand held remote start/stop/pause, orthopedic walking belt and contact heart rate.
- HP4 HP Continuous-Duty DC Servo Motor.
- Running SurfaceFoward and Reverse Direction. 21" x 63"
- SpeedSpeed Forwards: 0 - 12 mph (0 - 19.2 kph)*True Zero Start. Speed Backwards: 0 - 3 mph (0 - 4.8 kph) *True Zero Start. 0.1 Speed Adjustment Increments.
- Incline0 - 15%.
- DisplayHigh Definition 9" LCD Display. Easy to Read High Contrast Blue Backlight.
- ReadoutsSpeed, Time, Distance, Grade, Pulse, Calories, METS & Reverse.
- Heart RateContact Heart Rate & Built in Receiver Compatible with Polar and other Manufactures *Chest Belt Not Included.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceExport Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages.
- DeckFour-Ply ErgoDeck Shok Absorption System.
- Belt1" (2.5 cm) Thick Reversible Belt.
- Rollers3.5" (8.9 cm), 22 lbs (10 kg) Steel Rollers.
- Power120 VAC, 60Hz, 15 A - or - 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15 A
- Misc FeaturesDual Emergency Stop Buttons & Safety Lanyard. Therapist Start-Stop With Handheld Remote.
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Step-up HeightOnly 6.25" (16.5 cm) Step-Up.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)60" L X 30" W X 40" H
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Light Commercial Warranty*Excludes heavy use pay-for-membership facilities including health clubs, gyms, and YMCAs. Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight210 lbs.