The 500 lb. weight capacity and the 21x63 walking belt allows the PhysioMill to be used in a variety of clinical settings such as Neurological, Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Cardiac Rehab, Bariatrics and Pediatrics.
The PhysioMill may be the last rehabilitation treadmill you will ever need to purchase. “Over built and built to last!”
- Parallel medical side rails.
- Dual emergency stop buttons.
- Hand held remote start/stop/pause.
- Orthopedic walking belt.
Optional Short Handrails Available. Medical rails come standard.
- Zero True Start & Small Incremental Speed Changes - The PhysioMill rehabilitation treadmill has a heavy duty 4 HP Hi-Torque DC Servo motor specifically designed to offer a true zero start with .10 mph increments for patients up to 500 lbs., with speeds up to 15 mph.
- Downhill Negative Walking - The extremely versatile PhysioMill rehabilitation treadmill has a reverse belt mode with 15 percent elevation allowing for downhill negative walking.
- Fully Loaded - The PhysioMill rehabilitation treadmill comes standard with; parallel medical side rails, dual emergency stop buttons, hand held remote start/stop/pause, orthopedic walking belt and contact heart rate.