Life Fitness IC5 Indoor Cycle
Bluetooth pairing, ANT+ data streaming, advanced magnetic resistance and an intuitive LCD combine to deliver a powerfully engaging exerciser experience that includes data exchange between devices and the Coach By Color intensity guide
Magnetic Resistance Lever
Service-free technology provides a substantial resistance range. Vertical lever provides tactile feedback and allows for quick adjustment. Located beneath the handlebar, the lever is easy to reach from all riding.
Wattrate Power Meter
Displays a precise measurement of the user’s effort in watts. This precision is achieved by a positioning sensor that measures the resistance applied to the magnetic brake system.
Wattrate LCD Computer
Integrated LCD includes an on-demand backlight function. Five touch sensor buttons ensure fast and intuitive operation. An LED indicator above the screen gives exercisers the option to apply.
OPTIONAL DUMBBELL HOLDER
Holds up to 10lb dumbbells.
MyRide gives Life Fitness' multi-award winning range of indoor cycles a full boost of adrenaline. Adding immersive, video-based Instruction directly to the handlebar redefines the bike‘s user experience. Unlike bikes that only offer “exertainment“, or bikes that focus on pure performance data, the Life Fitness Indoor Cycles with MyRide does both, and better; advanced data accuracy, results-orientated coaching, and stunning footage from around the globe. NO ANNUAL CONTRACTS OR MONTHLY FEES!
- MyRide Studio Coach - Immersive on-screen coach workouts that deliver results. Riding to world-class instruction and energizing music helps exercisers get fitter, faster and stronger. Three different program formats appeal to all types of exercisers.
- MyRide Tour Coach - Terrain-focused footage from all over the world paired with music and voiceover coaching delivers fun yet fierce workouts. The speed interacting scenery is stunning and engaging.
- MyRide World View - Ride free of coaching, music and any distraction other than the beautiful view ahead.
- Includes Tablet and Mount - Includes a tablet for on-demand virtual workout selection and adjustable tablet mount.
155mm Q Factor
Q Factor, the distance between an exerciser’s feet when they sit on the bike and pedal, of 155mm makes the IC4 comfortable and feel more like a road bike. The result is added comfort and pedal stroke.
Poly-V Belt Drivetrain
Belt requires limited maintenance, improves pedaling technique, permits less momentum-based recovery, makes the rider work efficiently and operates quietly.
Easy Vertical and Horizontal Adjustments
Four-way adjustments (saddle height, saddle fore/aft, handlebar height, handlebar fore/aft) ensure a finely-tuned fit for all riders. Handlebar integrated user-assist technology makes adjustments.
- Comfort Sport Saddle - Sleek unisex saddle has an opening in the middle that relieves pressure while riding.
- Pedal Type - Dual-sided pedals with both SPD for cycling shoes and a toe cage for regular shoes.
- Adjustments - Aluminum pin-to-lock adjustments on the seat (vertical and horizontal) and handlebars (vertical and horizontal) ensure comfort for a wide range of riders. User-assist handlebar feature makes vertical adjustments extremely easy.
- FlywheelRear, aluminum, evenly-weighted .
- Handlebars4 Way Handlebar Adjustment. Ergo-formed, multi-position, soft PVC handles.
- SeatSleek unisex saddle has an opening in the middle that relieves pressure while riding. 4 Way Saddle Adjustment.
- PedalsDual-sided with both SPD for cycling shoes and a toe cage for regular shoes.
- Pedal SpacingQ-factor: 6.1".
- DisplayWattRate LCD computer.
- ReadoutsCoach By Color. WattRate Power Meter.
- Additional Program FeaturesICG Training App.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth and ANT+.
- Accessories IncludedWater bottle holder.
- Drive TrainPoly-V belt Drive Train. 1:10 Gear Ratio.
- FrameOff-set design. Oversized, hidden bolts and fixings. Full shrouds and guards.
- Resistance ControlsMagnetic.
- Floor Levelers4 Leveling Feet.
- CastorsFront Wheels.
- Max User Weight330 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)52" L x 20.5" W x 47.2" H
- Residential Warranty5 years frame warranty. 3 years mechanical parts warranty. 1 year other parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight112 lbs.
Free in-store pickup. Free local shipping. Local inside delivery, assembly and equipment removal options available at checkout.
- 5 years frame warranty. 3 years mechanical parts warranty. 1 year other parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.