The IC4 combines inviting modern design with high-grade mechanical components, making it the best premium bike in its class. The belt drivetrain and magnetic brake system are virtually maintenance-free and provide a superior ride.
Magnetic Resistance Lever
Service-free technology provides a substantial resistance range. Vertical lever provides tactile feedback and allows for quick adjustment. Located beneath the handlebar, the lever is easy to reach from all riding.
Enhanced comfort and performance. The design provides a soft, durable rubber grip with innovative bar-ends featuring a natural curve for comfortable hand positioning over the top.
OPTIONAL DUMBBELL HOLDER
Holds up to 10lb dumbbells.
155mm Q Factor
Q Factor, the distance between an exerciser’s feet when they sit on the bike and pedal, of 155mm makes the IC4 comfortable and feel more like a road bike. The result is added comfort and pedal stroke.
Poly-V Belt Drivetrain
Belt requires limited maintenance, improves pedaling technique, permits less momentum-based recovery, makes the rider work efficiently and operates quietly.
Easy Vertical and Horizontal Adjustments
Four-way adjustments (saddle height, saddle fore/aft, handlebar height, handlebar fore/aft) ensure a finely-tuned fit for all riders. Handlebar integrated user-assist technology makes adjustments.
- Comfort Sport Saddle - Sleek unisex saddle has an opening in the middle that relieves pressure while riding.
- Pedal Type - Dual-sided pedals with both SPD for cycling shoes and a toe cage for regular shoes.
- Adjustments - Aluminum pin-to-lock adjustments on the seat (vertical and horizontal) and handlebars (vertical and horizontal) ensure comfort for a wide range of riders. User-assist handlebar feature makes vertical adjustments extremely easy.
- FlywheelRear, aluminum, evenly-weighted .
- Handlebars4 Way Handlebar Adjustment. Ergo-formed, multi-position, soft PVC handles.
- SeatSleek unisex saddle has an opening in the middle that relieves pressure while riding. 4 Way Saddle Adjustment.
- PedalsDual-sided with both SPD for cycling shoes and a toe cage for regular shoes.
- Pedal SpacingQ-factor: 6.1".
- Accessories IncludedWater bottle holder.
- Drive TrainPoly-V belt Drive Train. 1:10 Gear Ratio.
- FrameOff-set design. Oversized, hidden bolts and fixings. Full shrouds and guards.
- Resistance ControlsMagnetic.
- Floor Levelers4 Leveling Feet.
- CastorsFront Wheels.
- Max User Weight330 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)52" L x 20.5" W x 47.2" H
- Residential Warranty5 years frame warranty. 3 years mechanical parts warranty. 1 year other parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight110 lbs.