With a footprint 20% smaller than other ellipticals on the market, the E9 is one of the most economically designed exercise units available. It takes up less space while providing the closest replication to running outside without the impact on the joints and knees.
OPTIONAL LANDICE VISION SYSTEM
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System . Our commercial grade 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI and coaxial cable inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite TV shows while you work out or plug an Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Stick into the HDMI port and create your own on demand entertainment system. The included Broadcastvision remote control provides sound (TV does not play sound externally), headphone jack and volume controls. To operate a Cable or Satellite receiver requires the remote specific to the cable provider. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment.
** Amazon Fire Stick and Roku Stick not included.
OPTIONAL LANDICE TABLET BRACKET
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. Our proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad*, Android tablet*, or electronic reader* in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device in a snap with our adjustable 7" to 12" bracket. This option has a 1-year warranty. .
OPTIONAL VESA-D MOUNTING BRACKET
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.
OPTIONAL CARDIO THEATER POWER JACK
Installed on the backs of the Pro Sports, Cardio, and Executive consoles, this jack enables the Cardio Theater/ Broadcast Vision system to draw power.
Our patented Rollmentum™ center-drive replicates the body's natural motion.
Comfort, Ease and Flexibility
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7", the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
Metabolic Equivalent Speed Indicator
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 11 MPH on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 11 MPH outside.
The Cardio Control Panel combines a variety of program options and multiple heart-rate control programs. These features and options combine to offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
- Easy data entry.
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time and effort level.
- 5 User-defined programs.
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs.
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army.
- Army fitness test feature: Automatic Shift Transmission Technology.
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs.
- 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs.
- Displays data in English or metric configurations.
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system.
- Stride Length21".
- Flywheel11" diameter . 20 lbs.
- Handlebars2" medical-grade side rails.
- PedalsOrthopedic "gel" footpads.
- Pedal Spacing2".
- DisplayLCD Display.
- Programs5 Built-in with variable time and effort level.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs. 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs.
- Goal ProgramsTime, distance, and calorie goal programs.
- Custom Programs5 User-defined programs.
- Additional Program Features3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army. Army fitness test feature: Automatic Shift Transmission Technology.
- Additional Console FeaturesDisplays data in English or metric configurations.
- Heart RateContact Heart Rate.
- Frame11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction.
- Resistance Controls1100 Watt electric break.
- Power110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A or 220 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional).
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Step-up HeightAn integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7".
- Dimensions (LxWxH)Physical footprint: 35" W x 68" L x 67" H. Active footprint: 35" W x 76" L x 67" H
- Commercial WarrantyLandice offers a 5-year parts, 2-year wear items, and 1-year labor warranty which is valid for all commercial applications including light commercial, rehabilitation, health clubs and pay-for-membership facilities.