The Keiser M3i is the industry’s only indoor group cycling bike built entirely around YOU – that’s YOU the rider, YOU the gym owner and YOU the service technician.
- V-shape frame to accommodate all riders.
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion.
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeatability and reduced wear.
- Quiet, reliable and low-maintenance single-belt drive train.
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal.
- Bluetooth® wireless signal for open API for tablets and smartphones.
- Includes a standard media holder and stretch pads.
THE KEISER DIFFERENCE
As part of Keiser's commitment to scientific solutions for fitness, Keiser M Series Indoor Bikes are built to change the way you look at indoor cycles.
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel.
- Revolutionary, re-designed Keiser pedal.
- Quiet and low-maintenance belt drive system, eliminating the output of dust and need for lubricant with chain-driven systems.
- Magnetic eddy current system provides infinite levels of resistance options and a smooth ride.
- Lightweight at 85 lbs. and easy to transport with two front transport wheels.
- Over 300,000 M3 field-proven group bikes in use today.
- Powertrain tested for more than 30 million cycles.
- Handlebar tested for more than 30 million cycles.
NEW KEISER PEDAL
As indoor group cycling grows in popularity and the demands on bikes increase, the need for a more user-friendly—yet more durable—commercial grade pedal became clear. For those who demand more from their equipment, Keiser introduces the M Series Bike Pedal.
- M SERIES APP: With the free Keiser M Series app, indoor group cycling riders can easily track and log every detail of their rides on Keiser M3i bikes to see their progress.
- M SERIES GROUP APP: With the free Keiser M Series Group App, indoor group cycling class instructors can ignite competition to inspire riders and keep them coming back for more.
- M SERIES INSTRUCTOR APP: Instructors can view all the Keiser M3i indoor bikes in a group cycling class in a single list, with options to sort and view live data.
- Handlebars4 Way handles. Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock.
- Seat4 Way Adjustable Seat. Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock.
- DisplayAutomatic backlit digital ,
- Heart RateHeart Rate chest strap compatible. (Polar brand)
- Resistance LevelsUnlimited.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth.
- FrameV-shape . Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel.
- Resistance ControlsMagnetic Resistance.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)49" L x 26" W x 45" H
- Commercial WarrantyThe Keiser M Series Cardio Equipment is warranted to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following period(s), starting from the date of original delivery as evidenced by the appropriate shipping documents. 3 years all inclusive (excluding labor and wearable parts) warranty. 6 months Wearable Parts: "T" Handles, Pedal Cage, Pedal Strap, & Saddle Upholstery warranty.
- Product Weight85 lbs.