The Stairway is a stair climbing cardio machine designed specifically for the commercial environment. The unique design offers a rotating staircase where the speed of the stairs is controlled by the tension of the waist belt . The higher you go, the faster the stairs come, so you are always in control of your speed. The cardio machine is self-powered so there is no need for a wall plug.
The ceiling height requirement is 8.5 feet and the width is 30.5”, so you can place it where most stair climbers won’t fit. The display gives Stairs Climbed, Rate . Initial step height of 11” is among the lowest on the market. The Stairway is the Ultimate Stair Climber Machine!
- Digital Feedback - The machine provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn.
- Speed & Resistance - Stairway provides a self-paced, low-impact stairclimbing exercise.
- Easy On & Off - Initial Step is only 11" off the ground, making it easy to get on and off the machine.
- Self-Powered - The self-powered machine is only 30.5" wide, allowing it to be placed where most stairclimbers won't fit.
- HandlebarsPowder-coated Steel Tube Handles.
- ReadoutsElapsed Time, Steps Climbed, Rate (Steps/min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate.
- FrameWelded Tubular Steel Frame. Steel Stairs with Polyvinyl Tread. ABS Plastic Case.
- Max User Weight8'5" ceiling height requirements.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)54" L x 30.5" W x 75.5" H
- Commercial Warranty4 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight300 lbs.