The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made in Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Unique wheelchair accessible design is ideal for rehabilitation or nursing home use.
- Electric operated actuators provide quick and smooth control of the tilt and height adjustments.
- Electric Hi-Lo lift mechanism adjusts from 19" low wheelchair height to 33" high.
- Tilts from horizontal to 90°. Unit must be raised to maximum height before tilting.
- Easy-to-read tilt indicator on both sides.
- Pivoting footboard with rubber tread. Angle of the footboard is adjustable with spring loaded dual controls.
- "Hands-Free" foot control operation.
- Includes unique emergency tilt release handle that manually lowers tilted table back to horizontal position.
- Comfortable 76" x 26" cushioned top is available in Dove Gray vinyl.
- (3) Safety straps with "hook and loop" closures.
- (4) 3" dia. swiveling locking casters.
- Heavy-duty steel frame is cream powder coated epoxy finish.
- 110V, 60Hz, 3.5 amps. Hospital Grade Plug.
- Not designed for cardiac testing use.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)76" L x 26" W x 19"-33" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.