The Hausmann Electric High Low Table with Electric Patient Lift makes standing both safe and easy. Patients feel secure with the four point support system which stabilizes patients at the feet, knees, buttocks and chest as they experience the benefits of standing. A back pad provides additional lumbar support. Hand held power switch controls table top height adjustment and the transfer from sitting to standing. Locking swivel casters provide portability, making it easy to move throughout a facility.
The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made in Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Motorized height adjustment of top.
- Unit can power lift a 300 lb. patient from sitting to standing position.
- Hand control operation.
- 33 ½” x 25” laminate top with raised rim. Cutout size is 19”W x 10”D.
- Padded knee, chest and back supports holds patient in standing position.
- Heavy gauge steel powder coated frame.
- Retractable locking swivel casters.
- 110V, 60 Hz, 3.5 Amps.
- Assembled with UL-Recognized components.
- Frame base is 37” wide x 42” deep.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
|6180||37"||42"||42.5" - 52.5"|
- Max User Weight300 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)37" L x 42" W x 42.5"-52.5" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.