The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made in Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Heavy duty electrical tilt mechanism.
- Pneumatic hand control operable from either side of table.
- Fixed table height is 33" high.
- Removable padded footboard.
- Tilts from horizontal to 90° at fixed rate of speed of 3° per second.
- Limit switches. Hospital grade plug. 110V, 60Hz, 3 amps.
- Gray vinyl upholstery.
- 2" High-density urethane foam top.
- Tilt angle indicator from 0° to 90°.
- Three extra-wide safety straps.
- Set of (4) 4" locking casters.
- Heavy duty steel frame is powder coated in neutral cream finish. 3 ½" clearance under frame.
- Designed for rehab and therapy.
- Not designed for cardiac testing.
- Additional Safety Strap
- Max User Weight300 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)78" L x 28" W x 33" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.