Hausmann Electric Hi-Lo Treatment Table #4707
The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made in Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable height motorized hydraulic cylinders are built into each (4) corner steel leg.
- Hands Free foot control activation.
- Apron and shelf are almond laminate.
- Black powder coated legs with levelers.
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.4 Amps.
- 17 Standard vinyl colors.
Image shows optional Backrest and Paper Dispenser & Cutter .
Colors - Color accuracy may vary according to your monitor's color settings.
- Pro-FORM Vinyl Colors - Offers a firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices. CAL133 - Boston Fire Rated tops are available at an up charge in Pro-FORM vinyl only. Specify "BF" when ordering.
- ComfortPLUS Vinyl Colors - A softer feel for enhanced patient comfort in general practice use.
- Adjustable Backrest - 30" long. Elevates back section up to 60° in 10 increments. Must be raised beyond 60° to lower. Factory Installed.
Nose Cutout - 2" wide x 8" long, permits patient to lie face down. Factory Installed.
- Paper Dispenser & Cutter Combo - Includes both the Paper Cutter and Paper Dispenser.
- Left Hand Table Model - Doors and drawers are on patients' left hand side when they lie face up on table. If left hand table is desired, please specify on initial order. Factory Installed.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)72" L x 30" W x 27"-37" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.
- 3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.