The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made in Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Facilitates ambulation and patient mobility training on ramp and curbs.
- Durable Oak laminate wood construction.
- Anti-slip safety matting on top surface of ramp and curb set.
- Ramp elevates from 1/4” to 8” high over its 44” incline.
- Flat platform is 44” x 44”.
- Unit includes (3) curbs of 2”, 4” and 6” height, which nest under ramp.
- Curbs can be set up to extend in any of 3 directions or curbs can be removed from unit and used separately.
- Features BriteStep™ 3mm Yellow edging on all curbs.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)88" L x 44" W x 8" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.