The Hausmann Power Mobility Platform is a solid and well-made unit used by many medical professionals, therapists, athletic trainers and other facilities using rehab equipment. This particular unit is easy to use, has a sleek look and is wheelchair accessible. The control panel is located near entry end of bars for easy access. There are push button controls and digital bar height readout so therapists can remain focused on their patients. It has a height range from 29" to 44" high.
The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made in Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Product is part of the Return to Mobility Suite
- Motorized height adjustment from 29” to 44” high.
- Four (4) Direct-drive synchronized lifting columns.
- Control panel located near entry end of bars.
- Push button controls and digital bar height readout.
- 1 ½” dia. Stainless Steel handrails.
- Width adjusts manually from 15” to 28” wide with easy-to-use control knobs.
- Width between uprights is 26 ½”.
- 10’ Satin-finish hardwood platform.
- Tapered ends with anti-slip tread for easy wheelchair access.
- Control box is double insulated for safety and equipped with 2-prong plug and cord.
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps.