Hausmann Patented 3-in-1 Training Staircase #1570
The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made inÂ Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- U.S. Patent No. D.428,629.
- Unique training staircase device allows the therapist to train patients on .
- (6) 4â€ high steps on one end.
- (4) 6â€ high steps on other end.
- (3) 8â€ high steps at front side.
- Steps are 36â€ wide platform is 36â€x 36â€.
- Handrail for 8â€ stair section is easily removable and locks into place.
- Features BriteStepâ„¢ 3mm edging.
- Requires minimum of 9 ft. high ceiling.
*Inset shows removable handrail for 8" high stairs.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)109" L x 56" W x 24" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.