Hausmann Convertible Staircase #1560
The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made in orthvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Sets up and converts to straight or corner.
- (4) 6 H x 36 W steps on one end. (6) 4 H x 36 W steps on the other end.
- 36 x 36 x 24 high platform.
- Requires 9 ft. minimum ceiling.
- Handrails and uprights are satin finished premium hardwood and shipped R.T.A.
- Handrails are ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and ease of use.
- Stairs are finished in Natural Oak laminate with anti-slip safety treads on all steps and platform.
- BriteStep has Yellow Hi-Visibility, Hi-Impact 3mm edging for enhanced safety & durability.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)109" L x 36" W x 24" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.