Hausmann Bariatric Adjustable Parallel Bars #1386
The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made inÂ Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Designed to accommodate Bariatric patients. 600 lb. weight capacity.
- 10 ft. long gray laminate platform with anti-slip surface treads and tapered ends for wheelchair use.
- (6) steel uprights.
- NEW Secure Lock System provides even more stability to our sturdy uprights.
- Width adjusts from 22" to 35".
- 38â€ standard clearance between uprights.
- 1 Â½" diameter stainless steel handrails.
- Heavy gauge steel base plates, uprights and fittings. Black powder coated protective finish.
- Each upright telescopes in 1 Â½" increments and locks into (10) height positions with fail-safe ergonomic locking pin.
- Width adjusts with triangular control knobs on each upright.
- Max User Weight600 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)10' L x 22"-35" W x 29"-42" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.