Hausmann ADA Straight Staircase #1582
The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made inÂ Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- A.D.A. 11â€ deep steps x 36â€ wide have â€œanti-slipâ€ safety treads.
- (3) 6â€ high steps on one end.
- Platform is 36â€ x 36â€ x 18â€ high.
- Handrails and uprights are satin finished premium hardwood and shipped R.T.A.
- Handrails are ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and ease of use and have 12â€ A.D.A. overhang.
- More compact footprint takes up less space and fi ts in conventional 8â€™ high ceiling.
- Stairs are finished in Natural Oak laminate with â€œanti-slipâ€ safety treads on all steps and platform.
- BriteStepâ„¢ has Yellow Hi-Visibility, Hi-Impact 3mm edging for enhanced safety & durability.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)58" L x 36" W x 18" H
- Residential Warranty3 years limited parts warranty. 1 year limited labor warranty.