The Hausmann corporate mission has always included making the finest quality products and delivering the best possible service to their customers. Over 90% of their products are made in Northvale, New Jersey. Hausmann's quality products are manufactured for the world, by Americans and Made in the U.S.A.
- Motorized height adjustment from 29” to 44” high.
- (4) Direct-drive synchronized lifting columns.
- Control panel located near entry end of bars.
- Push button controls and digital bar height readout.
- 1 ½” dia. Stainless Steel handrails.
- Width adjusts manually from 15” to 28” wide with easy-to-use control knobs.
- Width between uprights is 26 ½”.
- 10’ Satin-finish hardwood platform with recessed grommeted holes on surface.
- Placement Ladder consists of (11) variably placed Ladder Steps.
- Each Ladder Step has dowel pins, which fit into grommeted holes of platform. The spacing and location of Ladder Steps can be easily adjusted for patient’s gait training.
- Balance Beam is 6’5” long x 6” wide x 3” high. Balance Beam is equipped with anti-slip surface and dowel pins.
- Tapered ends with anti-slip tread for easy wheelchair access.
- Control box is double insulated for safety and equipped with 2-prong plug and cord.
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps.