Solid American Ash construction – frame integrity is assured by extensive metal fixtures and precision components to produce a rigid exercise platform that lasts a lifetime. Highest quality, hand lacquered finish creates the perfect ‘fitness furniture’ to integrate with and enhance any environment.
Industry best on-water rowing emulation with natural catch and feel. Adjustable resistance at the turn of a dial, from feather light to Olympic challenge. The Viking2 AR seamlessly blends form and function to give you the best total body exercise to help you achieve your objectives. Getting fit has never looked or felt this good!
Compare the quality of finish, integrity of construction and attention to detail that the superb Viking2 AR offers at unbeatable value for the money. Patented twin tank design provides outstanding function. Instantly adaptable to each user allowing progression as fitness level and abilities improve.
- Tank - Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial. No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Monitor - Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.
- Footboard - Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and
comfortable rowing position.
- Seat - Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit. Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction seat rollers for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Durable Belt Drive – Smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Handle - Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Frame - Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- ModelViking2 AR
- HandlebarsErgonomic Handle.
- SeatSet at office chair height.
- PedalsHeight Adjustable Footplates with Straps.
- DisplayMultilevel Computer.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, 500M Split Time, Strokes per Minute, Calories per Hour, Watts, Interval Training and Heart Rate.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Port.
- Drive TrainBelt Drive.
- FrameAsh Frame.
- Resistance ControlsAdjustable Fluid Resistance. Triple Bladed Impeller and Baffled Tank.
- Misc FeaturesDelrin® Low Friction Seat Rollers.
- Max User Weight330 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions22" x 21" Stored Upright.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)84" L x 22" W x 21" H
- Residential Warranty5 years limited wooden frame warranty. 3 Year Limited Polycarbonate Tank & Seals Warranty. 3 Year Limited Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) Warranty. 2 year limited warranty on all other components.
- Light Commercial Warranty(This product is designed and constructed for use in supervised facilities where the product is used for less than 25 hours per week in total.) 5 years limited wooden frame warranty. 3 Year Limited Polycarbonate Tank & Seals Warranty. 2 Year Limited Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) Warranty. 1 year limited warranty on all other components.