The E-520 Fluid Rower is the epitome of all indoor rowers, bar none. It represents the highest quality indoor rowing experience and is the top of an already hard to beat line of fluid rowers from First Degree Fitness. It offers an industry-best on-water rowing emulation with a natural catch and resistance through the stroke along with unmatched durability and an unprecedented 20 levels of patented variable resistance. Many clubs or wellness centers use it as their key go to equipment when trying to demonstrate innovation in fitness or a real sensitivity to user needs.
Status quo solutions do not engage and sustain the attention of a sedentary population. Nor do many equipment options offer the flexibility to engage a person regardless of sex, size, age, fitness level, and sustain that engagement over time as well as the E-520 does. As a club owner, your loyalty to members is demonstrated when you add innovation, comfort, convenience and results, like those delivered by the E-520, to your mix.
- Tank - 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance suits ANY fitness level with a Direct Drive System.
- Interactive Performance Monitor - The Interactive Performance Monitor with USB port displays; time, speed, distance, stoke rate, calories per hour, watts, 20 level adjustment, and pacer. The monitor has rower programs and the USB port allows interactive programming.
- Heart Rate - Fitted with Heart Rate receiver & is compatible with all main HR belts.
- Foot Board - Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position. Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Seat - Seat is at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit with Optional Back Support.
- Handle - Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Frame - Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride. Tough hardened dual anodised aluminum seat rails. And extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- HandlebarsDeluxe Ergonomic Handle.
- SeatSeat at "Office Chair" Height for Ease of Entry & Exit. Dual-anodized Aluminium Seat Rail. Optional Back Support. Optional Back Support.
- PedalsHeight Adjustable Footplates with Advance Heel Cradle. Instant One-touch Adjustment for Foot Size.
- DisplayInteractive Performance Monitor.
- ReadoutsTime, 500 m Split, Distance, Strokes per Minute, Calories per Hour, Watts, Level, Intervals, Heart Rate (Optional Heart Rate Kit Required).
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Port.
- Drive TrainDirect Drive System.
- FrameAir Glide low friction seat rollers. Tough hardened dual anodised aluminum seat rails.
- Resistance Controls20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance.
- Castors"Easy-roll" Transport Wheels.
- Misc FeaturesCovered Seat Rollers.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions22" x 30" Stored Upright.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)75" x 28" Footprint.
- Residential Warranty10 years limited frame warranty. 3 years limited tank and seals warranty. 2 years monitor warranty.
- Commercial Warranty10 years limited frame warranty. 3 years tank and seals warranty. 2 year monitor warranty.
- Product Weight119 lbs.