Patented Fluid Technology is the only system that provides Variable Fluid Resistance at the touch of a lever. The E-316 Fluid Rower delivers the closest thing to real, on-water rowing with a natural catch and resistance through the stroke. Plus, like all the rowers in our fluid family, it has unmatched durability, is easy to use and delivers a great whole body workout, calorie and cardio burn.
The E-316 has 16 resistance levels and has a smooth, cable driven system. It has a small footprint, easy mobility, and compact storage. The rower is ideal for group classes and is virtually maintenance-free, ideal for the commercial environment.
First Degree Fitness’ fluid rowers are both physiologically superior in terms of the way they prepare your body without beating it up and motivationally superior in terms of its experience quotient. The E-316 delivers a great low impact whole body workout that includes the highest cardio and calorie burn.
- Tank - 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance suits ANY fitness level with a Direct Drive System.
- Interactive Performance Monitor - The Interactive Performance Monitor with USB port displays; time, speed, distance, stoke rate, calories per hour, watts,16 level adjustment, and pacer. The monitor has rower programs and the USB port allows interactive programming.
- Heart Rate - Fitted with Heart Rate receiver & is compatible with all main HR belts.
- Seat - Seat is at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit with Optional Back Support.
- Dyneema® Cable - No noisy chains, and no lubrication.
- Handle - Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Frame - Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride. Tough hardened dual anodised aluminum seat rails. And extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- HandlebarsErgonomic Handle.
- SeatSeat at "Office Chair" Height for Ease of Entry & Exit. Dual-anodized Aluminium Seat Rail. Optional Back Support.
- PedalsHeight Adjustable Footplates with Advance Heel Cradle. Instant One-touch Adjustment for Foot Size.
- DisplayInteractive Performance Monitor.
- ReadoutsTime, 500 m Split, Distance, Strokes per Minute, Calories per Hour, Watts, Level, Intervals, Heart Rate (Optional Heart Rate Kit Required).
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Port.
- Drive TrainDyneema Cable. Direct Drive System.
- FrameAir Glide low friction seat rollers. Tough hardened dual anodised aluminum seat rails.
- Resistance Controls16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance.
- CastorsExtended Transport Wheels for Ease of Movement.
- Misc FeaturesCovered Seat Rollers.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions22" x 30" Stored Upright.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)75" x 22" Footprint.
- Residential Warranty10 years limited frame warranty. 3 years limited tank and seals warranty. 2 years monitor warranty.
- Commercial Warranty10 years limited frame warranty. 3 years tank and seals warranty. 2 year monitor warranty.
- Product Weight121 lbs.