Certified Used StarTrac TRc Treadmill
One look at this distinctive, elegant beauty, and you'll see why the Star Trac TRc is the exercise treadmill of choice.
- Star Trac’s Popular Adjustable Personal Fans create a more rewarding workout
- User-Friendly Console and Keypad featuring large 8-character message window, 13 user specific workout programs, dedicated heart rate display, Polar® telemetry, and multiple cup and accessory holders
- 5 HP Motor delivers a smooth, reliable workout
- Soft Trac® triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption
- Pre-Lubricated Belt and deck system requires no waxing
- Pre-Wired for optional Star Trac entertainment solutions
Certified Used fitness equipment passes a rigorous inspection by our own, Fitness Exchange Service Team. Backed by a 60 days parts warranty. Only available for local pickup and delivery. Image may not reflect actual product. All pre-owned sales are final.
- HP5 HP AC
- Speed0.3 to 12.5 mph (0.5 to 20.11 km/h) in 0.1 mph (0.1 km/h) increments
- Incline0 to 15% in 0.5% increments
- ReadoutsDedicated: Time, distance, incline, speed, heart rate, motivational track, profile; Scrolling: 8-character message window, calories, METs
- Programs13 programs including Dynamic Heart Rate Control, Constant Heart Rate Control, Quick Start, Burn Calories, Manual, Increase Endurance, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware)
- Heart Rate ProgramsDynamic Heart Rate Control and Constant Heart Rate Control
- Heart RateWireless and Touch Heart Rate.
- SuspensionSoft Trac® triple cell neoprene rubber
- DeckReversible 1 inch (2.5 cm) composite fiberboard, waxing not required
- Belt60" x 20"
- Rollers3 inch (7.6 cm) sealed bearings
- FrameCustom steel frame
- Power110 volt, dedicated NEMA 5-15RA cord
- Max User Weight500 lbs
- Step-up Height7"
- Dimensions (LxWxH)81" x 32" x 58"
- Residential Warranty60 Days Parts Warranty.
- Product Weight450 lbs.
Only available for local pick up and delivery.
- 60 Days Parts Warranty.