This all new unit is an entry level workstation treadmill that folds into a piece of furniture. Don't be fooled by the price of this unit, it is extremely solid and surprisingly powerful. No problem pushing a 300 lb person.Console
- Display: Red LCD console display
- Readout: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse
- Button Type: Toggle switch (for expanding the life expectancy)
- User-Friendly Buttons: Quick-access Start/Pause, Mode & Speed (+/-) & Hold-to-reset
- Moves Easily - 2 piece transportation wheels along with floor levelers allows you to easily move your folded treadmill into place and level it for a smooth, solid exercise experience.
- Power Cord Storage - BodyCraft thought of everything! There's a convenient storage area built right into the treadmill that will allow you to fold up the power cord so it's out of the way when you are using the equipment as furniture.
- Modern Design - Comes in either RED or BLACK to fit with your home decor as both a functional piece of a furniture, as well as an easy-to-use treadmill.
- Folds Away And Becomes Furniture - For maximum space saving efficiency.
- Low Impact - Shock-Absorption Elastomer design for low-impact walking.
- Easy Fold System - With the touch of a button you can quickly and easily fold the treadmill and roll it into place.
My wife uses it while she working!
She loves it.
I bought this as a treadmill desk to use while on conference calls. I’ve now had it for about 2 months and really like it. The item was easy to unpack and set up. It is small and fits into small spaces, and I am 5’9, so the table part of it seems to work well for this height (but note that it is not adjustable up or down). If you’re like me and are not into reading the instructions, you can still figure out how to set this item up, which speaks to how easy it is; one thing to note... you do need to make sure that the safety tracker is inserted or the treadmill won’t turn on. The manufacturer advertisements say that the treadmill is quiet... it’s not really the case, I can only use it on conference calls when I’m mostly silent or trainings, otherwise it’s distracting to the other line. Luckily 1-2 of those and you get 1-2 hours of walking in 😊👍🏻 lastly, I do notice that the belt tends to rub against the side leaving some minor shavings on the side... not sure if I just need to adjust or move the belt, but I have not invested the time to figure it out. Overall, happy with my purchase, the item does adjust into a bench for storage and looks really slick (although I need to get
my husband to help every time as it’s awkward and not as easy as I thought to maneuver from bench to tread and vice versa).