ULTIMATE FUNCTIONAL CABLE RACK
Our functional power rack is built for MAXIMUM flexibility and safety. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Combine the Power Rack with the optional lat/low row, dip handles, and a utility bench for a complete Strength Training System.
- Power Rack with integrated Functional Trainer.
- Dual 150lb weight stacks .
- Dual High and Dual Low Pulleys with Adjustable Functional pulleys.
- Quick and easy pop-pin adjustments for hooks and spotters.
- Hooks and spotters topped with high-density rubber, secured with screws to last.
- Engineered and constructed for extreme rigidity.
- Chin Up Bar can be used with bands and accessories.
- Versatile and customizable with a variety of attachments.
- 2" Spacing between each adjustment point.
- 34.5" depth between uprights .
- 43" wide between uprights .
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevents scratching.
- Rugged heavy gauge 2" x 3" steel tubing.
- 1/2" hardened steel bolts at all connection points.
- Triangular gussets in corners.
- Gym System Bench - Designed to fit into any Jones, Smith Machine or Rack System. As the bench inclines, it slides back and under the bar.
- Dumbbell Bench - It's only eighteen inches tall in the flat position and it only gets lower from there, making dumbbells easy to reach.
- Durable - Solid construction using 2" X 3", 12-gauge steel tubing.
- Comfort - Comfortable seat and seat back use 2" thick, high density foam, covered in black vinyl with upholstered back covers.
- Commercially Rated - Built tough to withstand even the most rigorous environments.
Optional Dip Attachment
- Can be used for dips, reverse dips, and push ups.
- Handle height adjust with height of the spotter.
- Handles are spaced 20.5” apart.
Optional Power Row
Turn your strength training gym into a rowing machine and become stronger at rowing!
- MUST be used in conjunction with your existing pulley from a Strength System.
- High-Performance Easy Glide Seat Wheels for smooth long-lasting performance.
- Transport wheels allow for easy placement and storage.
- Commercial grade Contoured comfort seat.
- Fixed Steel Footrest with Velcro Foot Straps.
Power Rack Features
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Two-inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin Up Bar: inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for optional dip handles and a variety of benches.
- Rack weight Capacity: up to 1,200 lbs.
- Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar.
- Dual High Pulleys: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout.
- Dual Low Pulleys: inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- Dual independent 150lb Weight Stacks: Optional 200lbs available.
- Weight StackDual 150 lb weight stacks.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)51.5" L x 48.9" W x 82.5" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. Lifetime parts warranty.
- Light Commercial WarrantyLight Commercial Rated: 10 years frame warranty. 2 years parts warranty. 6 months wear items warranty.