Extensive thought went into this one - our goal was to include benefits traditionally only provided from free weight training combined with the simplicity and safety of a home gym. And, we succeeded! Hundreds of available exercises from Traditional Strength Training, to Functional Training, Core Training, Sports Specific and Rehabilitation exercises - the Elite does it all!
- Includes our exclusive Active Balance System.
- The only home gym that includes both seated and standing leg curls.
- Warm, aesthetic design.
- Color choices to match your decor.
- Streamlined and space efficient.
- Weight range from 5 pounds to 400 pounds*.
Optional Leg Press
- Attractively designed to shape your hips, thighs, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
- A complete lower body station.
- Resistance is automatically doubled on the Leg Press.
- Providing up to 400 pounds of resistance.
Available in 3 colors:
- Crystal Red
- Satin Ice
Optional Power Row
Turn your strength training gym into a rowing machine and become stronger at rowing!
- MUST be used in conjunction with your existing pulley from a Strength System.
- High-Performance Easy Glide Seat Wheels for smooth long-lasting performance.
- Transport wheels allow for easy placement and storage.
- Commercial grade Contoured comfort seat.
- Fixed Steel Footrest with Velcro Foot Straps.
Active Balance System™
Simply engage the pin for traditional "machine style" bench press, or, pull the pin for "barbell style" bench press. In other words, when the overhead pin is engaged, the press arm is rigid like all other home gyms. When the pin is pulled, the press arm is allowed to swivel just enough that the user must balance the press arm, just like a barbell. The Active Balance System provides for symmetry and all the benefits of a barbell, yet the safety of a machine!
Double Up Your Resistance
Increase the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on press arm.
Adjustable Arms Cable Station
11 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station
For abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
Low Pulley Station
Swivels to accommodate your space requirements. Includes a foot plate for low rows, and provides for abductor and adductor leg kicks, arm curls, upright rows, etc.
High Pulley Station
For lat pull downs, and triceps push downs. Leg extension and curl station provides seated leg extension and seated leg curl.
Provides for seated leg curls, standing leg curls, and seated leg extensions.
To fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height. The ergonomically designed back pad adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Orthopedic Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Accessories IncludedLat Pull Bar, Curl Bar, Ankle Strap and 2 Single Handles.
- Weight Stack200 lbs. in 10 lb. Increments.
- ShroudsSteel Weight Stack Guard.
- CablesChrome-plated 1" Diameter Tubular Steel Guide Rods. The Most Flexible Nylon Coated, 7 x 19 Strand Aircraft Cable Rated at Over 2000 lbs. Tensile Strength.
- Frame4" and 3" Diameter, Fiberglass Impregnated Nylon Pulleys with Sealed Ball Bearings. Heavy 11 Gauge, 3.25" x 1.75" Oval Steel Tubing Frame.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)68.75" L x 62.5" W (84.75" W with Optional Leg Press) x 82.4" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. Lifetime parts warranty. Lifetime wear items warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty10 years frame warranty. 2 years parts warranty. 90 days wear items warranty (grips & upholstery).