Interchangeable cable handles provide an unlimited number of possibilities for all experience levels, and the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high, mid and low pulley exercises.
The S2CCO’s pull-up station offers multiple grip positions—including Body-Solid’s exclusive rock climbing grips.
With dozens of independent height adjustments and 180° cable positioning for frictionless guidance in all directions, the Body-Solid S2CCO is one of the most versatile and functional machines in the market today.
- 36 starting positions.
- Fully shrouded.
- 160lb, 210lb or 310lb weight stack available.
- 2”x3” 11 Gauge Steel Frame.
- Includes: nylon cable handle, ankle strap and straight bar.
- Accessories IncludedInstructional Placard.
- Weight Stack160 lbs.
- ShroudsFull Shrouds.
- Frame2"x3" 11-gauge Steel.
- OptionsWeight Stack Upgrade.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)191" L x 58 W x 99" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty to the original purchaser. Lifetime parts warranty to the original purchaser.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods warranty. 2 years pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware warranty. 1 year cables, upholstery, grips and all other components warranty.
- Product Weight467.6 lbs.