Body-Solid Endurance's new advanced LED console combines the latest technology in commercial treadmills with a user- friendly, simplistic design. A large dot-matrix display features Track, Speed and Incline profiles intermittently for efficient feedback on the progress of the workout. Whether you’re walking or running, each console button is oversized for easy speed and incline adjustability. A large stop button with an emergency stop safety key adds safety to any workout.
The T100 features 14 preset programs including MANUAL, HILL, FAT BURN, CARDIO, CALORIE, INTERVAL, STRENGTH, 5k Run, 10k Run, 2 CUSTOM, 2HRC and a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test. Supporting the Heart Rate Programming are dedicated hand pulse sensors and available HRC chest strap. The T100 lets you know where you stand with multiple read-out screens and more than enough information to keep you going.
Target Heart Rate Programs:
To obtain the greatest cardiovascular benefits from your exercise workout, it is important to work within your target heart rate zone. The American Heart Association (AHA) defines this target as 60% -75% percent of the Maximum Heart Rate.
5K & 10K Programs:
This program automatically sets a 5K or 10K distance as your goal. The track display will show one loop that is the equivalent of 5 or 10 kilometers and the Distance window will also show 5K or 10K to start. When the program begins the Distance will count down; once it reaches zero the program ends. *Please note that the Speed readout is in MPH if the console is not set to Metric readings.
The fitness test is based on the Gerkin protocol, also known as the fireman’s protocol, and is a submax Vo2 (volume of oxygen) test. The test will increase speed and elevation alternately until you reach 85% of your target heart rate.
- Enduro Flex Cushioning Deck - An innovative design new to the fitness market provides users with a comfortable and quiet workout while reducing impact up to 40%. This 1” reversible, double-sided, phenolic deck is wax lubricated, thus eliminating stress on the motor.
- Precision Welded Frame - Precise and accurate welding is critical in designing treadmills, Body-Solid Endurance Treadmills begin with a strong frame capable of handling users of all levels, large and small. Each frame has an epoxy powder-coat paint applied to it’s all steel welded construction.
- Endurance Motors - Endurance by Body Solid T100 motor is the heaviest and most powerful motor of its class. The 3.0 hp continuous-duty motor has a large diameter with all steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free running surface. The new ENDURO Motor Filtration cools and cleans the motor for longer life.
- Rollers - The T100's 3” rollers possess a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires to reduce static. This large roller creates a larger contact surface with the belt to reduce motor exertion while creating a fluid, quiet motion.
- Belt - The Endurance T100 has a durable, multi-ply belt carefully chosen to provide comfort and substantially reduce impact energy from each foot strike.
- HP3.0 HP Continuous-duty Motor.
- DisplayLarge Dot-matrix Display.
- ReadoutsTrack, Speed, Incline.
- Programs14 Programs. Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Calorie, Interval, Strength, 5k Run, 10k Run.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Control Programs.
- Custom Programs2 Custom Programs.
- Additional Program FeaturesGerkin Protocol Fitness Test.
- SuspensionEnduro Flex Cushioning Deck.
- Deck1" Reversible, Double-sided, Phenolic Deck is Wax Lubricated
- BeltMulti-Ply Belt.
- Rollers3" Rollers.
- FramePrecision Welded Frame. Epoxy Powder-coat Paint.
- Residential WarrantyIn-Home Lifetime Warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Commercial Warranty15 year frame warranty. 3 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty. 6 months wear items warranty.