The PhysioTrainer is the most affordable of any Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometers available in the marketplace. Its heavy construction and unique design make it a perfect choice for either a clinic or home setting.
The PhysioTrainer is designed to be used on either a table top or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The manufacturing process includes a fully welded steel frame, industrial rust-resistant paint and a crack resistant commercial grade shroud. The PhysioTrainer is the first high-quality UBE available at this price, an all-around best value!
The PhysioTrainer has an easy to read display that is self-powered. The display panel has a tilt feature that allows the user to clearly see the readouts whether the unit is being used on a tabletop or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The display shows your current speed (mph or kph), distance, calories burned, elapsed time and scan mode.
- Bi-Directional Resistance for rehabilitation and fitness applications.
- Large Easy to Adjust Resistance Knob with 8 Loading Levels.
- Whisper Quiet Electromagnetic Resistance – No Maintenance Required.
- Commercial Grade High Impact Shroud Cover.
- Industrial Poly V Belt Drive for Smooth and Dependable Pedaling.
- Comfortable Multi-Purpose Handles with Adjustable Velcro Straps.
- Compact Design, Easy to Handle and Store When Not Being Used.
Optional Hydraulic PhysioTrainer Table:
- Allows for a more natural approach/ distance to the UBE creating an ergonomically correct workout.
- User-Friendly T-shaped table top that stabilizes the UBE with secure locking brackets .
- Easy- Lift one touch height adjustment. Hydraulically assisted lift raises your tabletop from 27” to 37” easily.
- Commercial caster system with locking no skid floor plates stabilizes the table for the most strenuous workouts and allow you to easily move the table when needed.
- Industrial grade powder coated paint prevents corrosion and rust.
- Dimensions: 27” L x 30” W x 37” H
- Product weight: 66 lbs.
Optional Motorized PhysioTrainer Table:
- HCI Fitess now offers a custom-made motorized table with hand-held remote.
- The motorized UBE table can be used with some other table top ergometers. Refer to the dimensions of your unit, some modification may be needed.
- Adjustment range is 27" - 37".
- Includes commercial castors and locking stabilizers for easy movement.
- Includes footplate traction and a mount system with four locking brakets.
- Power: AC 110V-220V | 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 30" L X 30" W X 27"-37" H
- Product Weight: 75 lbs.
PACKAGE PRICES AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US