The PhysioCycle XT is the ideal product for consumers and Healthcare facilities that are looking for a versatile exercise product that provides a smooth and enjoyable total body workout. The PhysioCycle XT has been designed so that the user can select from or combine exercise modalities, which include;
- UBE (Upper Body Ergometer Bi-Directional)
- Recumbent Cycle (Walk-thru Access)
Silent - Virtually silent electro-magnetic drive system.
- Handles - Bi-directional handles with two hand positions for versatility.
Low Profile - A low-profile, walk-through design enables easy on/off access.
Adjustable - 15 different seat positions accommodates a wide range of users.
LCD Display - The high-resolution, multi-colored LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
- HandlebarsBi-Directional Handles with 2 Hand Positions.
- Seat15 Seat Positions.
- DisplayHigh Resolution, Multi-Colored LCD Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Speed, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate.
- Programs7 Programs.
- Heart Rate Programs1 Heart Rate Program.
- Heart RateContact & Wireless Heart Rate. Polar Chest Strap Not Included.
- Resistance Levels8 Resistance Levels.
- Resistance ControlsSilent Electro Magnetic Drive System.
- PowerAC 120 volt.
- Max User Weight300 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)60" L x 25" W x 52" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years electriconic and mechanical parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Light Commercial WarrantyLight Institutional Warranty: Lifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.