The MS350 adjustable seat not only provides a customized fit, but is also removable for wheelchair access. Patients can experience full body exercise in coordinated, linear, natural 1:1 leg and arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position.
Versatile for different training emphasis, MS350’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user’s choice.
- Closed Kinetic Chain - Provides low impact movement with minimal stress on knees, ankles, hips and low back in a safe and comfortable semi-recumbent position.
- Combined Upper & Lower Body - Provides full body workout, building strength and range-of-motion and utilizing wellness programs to increase longevity.
- Applications - Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Neurological, and Cardiac Rehabilitation as well as Senior Rehab and Wellness Training.
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation.
- Large, easy-to-read displays: Time, Speed (steps per minute),Step Length, Step Count, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Symmetry, and much more.
- Programs include: Manual, Hill, Plateau, Interval, Facility, HR and Symmetry.
- Unique Symmetry program that measures and displays power throughout the pedal stroke. Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left side.
- Isokinetic resistance is a safe and accommodating resistance that is patient determined throughout the entire range of motion.
Bi-Lateral Calf Support Set (MA902)
As a component of the MA902 Seated Stepper Calf/Hand accessories set, the bi-lateral calf support set offers advanced support for patients experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results.
- Minimized lower limb adduction or abduction.
- Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly.
- Lightweight construction.
- Attachment just below the knee eliminates any knee torque.
- Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment.
- Calf support pivoting which allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path.
Hand/Wrist Stabilization Set (MA906)
An additional component of the MA902, the Hand/Wrist Stabilization Set allows users with limited or no hand strength or control to enjoy the benefits of the Spirit MS300 Rehabilitation Seated Stepper. Patients with hand and wrist deficiencies will find comfort and security in maintaining a stable hand position throughout the exercise session.
- Stable and correct hand position throughout the workout.
- Support for the wrist while minimizing wrist flexion.
- Reduction in pressure points.
- A full and natural range of motion for the upper body movement.
- The ability to keep the hands in place during exercise.
- Easy attachment and removal on the pivoting hand grips.
Direct Wheelchair Access
Along with a step-thru frame design allows for easy on and off.
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session.
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle / shoulder or wrist surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise.
- Smaller Range Of Motion - Self adjustable step length allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 5 degrees to full range.
- Arm to Leg Ratio - Arms are linked with a 1 to 1 ratio to the foot pedals for ease of coordination. Arms can also be used alone without stepping with feet.
- Symmetry Program - Measures balance between left and right pedal and/or arm stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs. If measuring arms only the graph and power readings will be reversed.
Multiple Seat Adjustments
- 8 position swivel seat for ease of patient ingress and egress.
- 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments.
- Fore/aft patient positioning.
- Incrementally adjustable.
Dependently Linked, Linear Motion Pedals
Enables users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of-motion capabilities.
Adjustable position handles with articulating hand grips.
Ease Of Use
- Step Thru Frame Design.
- Linked Upper and Lower Body Linear Pattern.
- Adjustable Step Range From 1 to 12.5 Inches.
- Low Inertia, Starting Resistance of 5 Watts.
- 1:1 Leg To Arm Ratio.
Quadrilateral Exercise Pattern
Allows users to distribute the exercise efforts across four limbs. By reducing the effort from the involved limb and transferring a greater effort to the uninvolved limbs, they will maintain an elevated heart rate to achieve exercise potential.
The eddy current brake is quiet, frictionless and maintenance free.
- Stride LengthAdjustable Step Range 1" - 12.5"
- FlywheelSmall mass ensures a minimum starting torque providing low inertia.
- HandlebarsAdjustable Articulating Handles.
- SeatRemovable Seat. 8 position swivel . 6 position recline back. Fore/aft patient positioning.
- PedalsCushioned Footplates with Stabilization Straps. Dependently Linked, Linear Motion Pedals.
- DisplayBacklit Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Speed (steps per minute),Step Length, Step Count, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Symmetry, and much more.
- ProgramsManual, Hill, Plateau, Interval, Facility, HR and Symmetry.
- Additional Program FeaturesUnique Symmetry program that measures and displays power throughout the pedal stroke. Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left side.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric.
- Resistance LevelsRange from under 5 watts up to 750 watts. sokinetic - Step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/minute.
- Drive TrainHeavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation. The foot pedal assembly rides on high-end linear bearings and guides.
- Resistance ControlsEddy Current Brake (Quiet, frictionless and maintenance free).
- Power100 to 240 volts AC.
- Misc FeaturesCertifications: TUV listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:08, CE conformity to EN 60601-1 EMC, Compliance to EN 60601-1-2m, ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1-1, RoHS.
- Max User Weight440 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)80.3" L x 33.1" W x 46.9" H
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electrical components warranty. 1 year wear items warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight305.8 lbs.