The CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
- Pedals - 2⁰ of inversion help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- C-Safe - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control.
- Ease Of Use - 16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- Cooling Fan - A turbo Cooling fan is standard. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Console Feedback - The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. Spirit Fitness focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. The large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
OPTIONAL TV MOUNT
The Two-Degree Difference
Spirit Fitness steppers have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates the Spirit Fitness steppers from their competitors.
Heart Rate Training
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. The large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Flywheel23 lbs.
- PedalsOversized and Padded Pedals with 2 Degree Inversion. User determined step height, 16" Maximum Step Height.
- DisplayLarge Blue-LED matrix Window w/ 20-Character Message Center.
- ProgramsManual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately).
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersTurbo Cooling Fan.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Power120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended.
- CSAFE CompatibleC-safe Power and Communication.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)55" L x 32" W x 63" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years brake and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Non-dues paying facility) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight175 lbs.