The CRS800S Recumbent Stepper makes total-body exercise accessible for a wide variety of users. Regardless of age or physical ability, the CRS800S offers a variety of features that take the effort out of getting on and working out. The step-through design and swiveling seat assembly allow easier machine entry/exit. Self-adjusting linear step range not only accommodates users of various heights, but also limitations in range of motion. Adjustable arms, hight-density foam seats and cushioned foot pedals create a comfortable movement pattern.
- Adjustments - Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5 inches and a seat with recline and fore/aft adjustment.
- Comfort - High Density foam seat pads and cushioned handles.
- Ease Of Use - Seat swivels in 360-degrees making it easy to enter/exit the machine.
- Heart Rate - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum .
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
The design of the electronics features an intuitive interface for ease operation, large easy-to-read displays, and multiple program options for users of all levels of fitness. A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, seat mounted pulse grip handles for a comfortable hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keeps your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fat Burn or Interval programs.
- HandlebarsCushioned Handlebars.
- SeatHigh Density Foam Seat Pad with Recline, Fore/Aft Seat Adjustments. 360 Degree Swivel Seat.
- PedalsOversized Cushioned Foot Pedals. Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5 inches.
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile.
- ProgramsManual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- User Profiles2 User Programs.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately).
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels. Watt Range from 5 to 750.
- Fan/SpeakersTurbo Cooling Fan. Speakers.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceMP3 Audio Jack & Speakers.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack.
- FrameStep-thru Frame. Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Power120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)73" L x 23" W x 34" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years brake and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Non-dues paying facility) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight247 lbs.