A compact design makes the SP-1502 universally ideal for clinical use, accommodating sheets up to 19" x 11" .
The overall dimension is 23.5" W x 14.25" L x 7" H .
This unit is configured for 220 V electrical requirements.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Appropriate for: Hand Therapy, Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Long Term Care, Spa, Oncology.
- PowerThis unit is configured for 220 V electrical requirements.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)The overall sion is 23.5" W x 14.25" L x 7" H (600 x 360 x 180 mm), while the internal pan sion is 19.5" W x 11.875" L x 4.5" H (500 x 180 x 110 mm).
- Commercial WarrantyWhitehall Manufacturing Company warrants that its products are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. Whitehall's liability under this warranty shall be discharged solely by replacement or repair of defective material, provided Whitehall is notified in writing within one year from date of shipment, F.O.B. Industry, California. One year warranty and regulatory approvals are only valid on turbines sold separately if the turbine is used with a Whitehall, Ferno-Ille or Dakon, Aqua Whirl whirlpool models. The warranty will not be honored if the turbines are being used with any models other than the ones listed above. This warranty does not cover installation or labor charges, and does not apply to materials which have been damaged by other causes such as mishandling or improper care or abnormal use. The repair or replacement of the defective materials shall constitute the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole remedy of Whitehall under this warranty. Whitehall shall not be liable under any circumstances for incidental, consequential or direct charges caused by defects in the materials, or any delay in the repair or replacement thereof. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Product maintenance instructions are issued with each fixture, and disregard or non-compliance with these instructions will constitute an abnormal use condition and void the warranty. Stainless steel must be protected on jobsites during construction and must be properly maintained after the water has been introduced into the fixture, or Whitehall's limited warranty is void.