The CE850 adjustable stride Elliptical Trainer combines our robust and compact front-drive elliptical design with the ability to customize your ideal stride motion from 18 to 24 inches. Our narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and ability to simulate a walk/jog/run through electronically adjustable stride adjustment combine to give you the ultimate cardio workout for your users.
The electronics in the CE850 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. The large multi-position handlebar design includes convenient stride and resistance controls for fast and easy workout changes.
- Electronically adjustable stride length from 18 to 24 inches in ½ inch increments.
- Multi-position hand grips with remote resistance and stride controls.
- Dual track with shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability.
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- 20 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
White multi-window LED displays includes 18-character message center, profile matrix, RPM, and level.
A turbo adjustable cooling fan to help individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
COMFORTABLE HANDLES WITH QUICK ACCESS BUTTONS
Ergonomically designed handles that provide a comfortable grip throughout the workout. You have the ability to adjust both the level and/or stride length without removing your hands from the swing arms; this is especially convenient when performing interval work.
The electronically adjustable stride length of the CE850 from 18”-24” in .5” increments accommodates users of all heights. It can also replicate walking, jogging, and running depending on the length of stride chosen.
Use your favorite training apps and track your progress through the Bluetooth FTMS connectivity.
- Stride Length18" - 24" in 1/2" increments.
- Flywheel30 lbs. Flywheel.
- HandlebarsStraight Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized Pedals, with 2-Degree Inversion.
- Pedal Spacing2"
- Display4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, STRIDE window, LEVEL window.
- ReadoutsTime, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Program Name, Watts, METs, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- Programs10: Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom (2X), Manual, Heart Rate(2X).
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- Additional Program FeaturesFit Test.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsECB.
- PowerAC 120V / 60HZ, AC 230V / 50HZ.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)84.4” L x 32.3” W x 70.9” H.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Up To 5 Hrs Of Use Per Day. Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts and brakes warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight240 lbs.