The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its premium console features. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. Facility owners will have the peace-of-mind knowing they have a dependable machine while users experience a fluid total-body workout.
The electronics in the CE800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. And the center mounted handlebars provide convenient hand pulse grip sensors for heart rate monitoring on demand.
- Smooth, quiet 20” stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user.
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base.
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity.
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- Adjustable cooling fan, USB charging port, and reading rack.
White multi-window LED displays includes 18-character message center, profile matrix, RPM, and level.
A turbo adjustable cooling fan to help individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in an anatomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
Pulse Grip Handles
Ergonomically designed handles that provide a comfortable grip throughout the workout plus two stationary handles on console with pulse grip to easily get an accurate heart rate.
Heavy-gauge high-strength steel frame with durable powder-coat paint means this elliptical is designed to stand the test of time.
SPIRIT FIT APP
Track and record your workouts with the free Spirit Fit App.
- Stride Length20".
- Flywheel30 lbs. Flywheel.
- HandlebarsStraight Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized Pedals, with 2-Degree Inversion.
- Pedal Spacing2"
- Display4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, RPM window, LEVEL window.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, METs.
- Programs10: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (YMCA Protocol), 2 Heart Rate.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- Additional Program FeaturesFit Test.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels40 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsEMS.
- PowerSelf Generating.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)78" L x 25" W x 70" H.
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Up To 5 Hrs Of Use Per Day. Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight244 lbs.