The commercially-rated Precor 532i treadmill is ideal for smaller commercial facilities. It’s the cardio line that members have enjoyed time and time again.
The Experience Series Standard Line features a console that provides clear visuals and a familiar layout that makes it easy for users to explore a variety of satisfying workouts. The Standard Line is built to withstand the rigors of a broad range of environments, including facilities such as hotels, corporate gyms or apartment complex.
Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all sizes.
Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance.
The Certified PreOwned Precor Elliptical passed a rigorous inspection by our own, Fitness Exchange Service Team. Backed by a 60 days parts warranty.
- Stride Length21 - 25 inches.
- HandlebarsFixed Handlebars.
- PedalsFoot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self draining.
- Pedal Spacing2.4"
- ReadoutsCalories, Heart rate, Profile, SmartRate, Resistance, Incline, Strides, Strides per minute, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis.
- Programs6 Courses: Manual Interval Weight Loss Heart Rate Control Gluteals Cross Training.
- Heart RateTouch and Polar Heart Rate.
- Resistance Levels20 Levels.
- Resistance Controls6-phase Generator System.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Step-up HeightStep-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches. Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 22 inches.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)84" L x 31" W x 66.5" H
- Residential Warranty60 days parts warranty.
- Product Weight245 lbs.