- RFT Pro Functional Trainer
- Speed Trainer – Allows for quick intense sports specific movements without weight-stack/cable slack.
- F732 – Dip Attachment
- F734 – Band Pegs Attachments
- F735 – Plate Rack Option
- F737 – Landmine Option
- F739 – Battle Rope Option
- F704 - FID Bench
- F711 - Leg Extension/Curl Attachment
- F550 - Olympic Adapter
Our Rack Functional Trainer (RFT) is built for MAXIMUM flexibility and safety. Rugged construction and adjustable Bar catches and Safety spotters make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. The 6 swivel pulleys allow for movement along multiple planes and dual weight stacks greatly increase the number of exercises that can be performed. Add the optional Dip Handles, Battle Rope Loop, Landmine option, Band Pegs, Weight storage racks, and a Utility Bench for a Complete Strength Training System.
- RACK OUT – Fully Functional Power Rack with vertical bar storage, multi-grip chin bar, Safety Spotters and 3 sets of bar catches (including the utility catches located on the front of the safety spotters). Adjust the Bar Catches and Spotters in seconds using the solid steel pop-pins. The catches and spotters adjust in 2″ increments and feature a Laser Etched index on the inside of the 4 Uprights for easy alignment. The Safety Spotters and front Utility hooks are Topped with ultra wear resistant UHMW Plastic prolonging the life of you bars knurling. The 4 remaining Bar Catches features a Steel Reinforced Polyurethane Cover.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL – Dual Front Adjustable Swiveling Pulleys with 23 Height Positions. Adjust the Pulley Height by Simply Releasing the Pop-Pin and Sliding the Pulley to Your Desired Position. The Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of Each Upright Will Make Sure Both Pulleys are at Equal Heights.
- GET LOW – In the Rear of the RFT Pro are Dual Independent Low Pulleys that swivel allowing for multiple planes of cable movement. This Station is Ideal for Rows, Bicep Curls, Ab Exercises, etc.
- BRING IT DOWN – The RFT Features Dual Independent Swiveling High Pulleys Mounted at the Top Rear of the Rack. These Can be Used in Conjunction with the Included Lat Bar or Single Handles. Work Your Shoulders, Back, Arms, and More.