Train The Way You Move.
Whether the Motion is for Strength Training, Sport Specific, or Maybe it’s a Movement You Perform at Work or During Leisure Activities, the BODYCRAFT HFT PRO Allows You to Train the Way You Move. You Define the Path of Motion Allowing You to Strengthen Every Part of Your Body for the way You Want to Live. It’s that Simple. Functional Training also Improves Coordination, Balance, and Increases Core Strength.
- INDEPENDENT ADJUSTABLE CABLE COLUMNS: Stainless Steel W/ 31 Precision Lasered Height Positions W/ Dual Independent 180 Degree Rotational Adjustable Swivel Pulleys – 61” Vertical Travel – 55″ Width
- AESTHETICS: Easy Install End-Caps, All Black Hardware, Updated Laser-Cut Workout Guide Plate, Blue Anodized Aluminum Selector Pins and Pop-Pins and Blue Single Handle Accents
- PULLEYS: 3.5″ Diameter, Fiberglass Impregnated Nylon Pulleys with Sealed Maintenance-Free Precision Ball Bearings.
- CABLE TRAVEL: 80″ (Using One Side)
- GUIDE RODS: Heavy Duty Chrome Plated
200 LB Weight Stack
- Upgrades your PFT from two 150lb. stacks to two 200lbs stacks.
- *Important to note that this must be done at time original order is placed.
- Perform A New Variety Of New Exercises Like High Speed exercises such as Boxing, Full Intensity Golf Swings, or Intense Movements such as Power Cleans on the HFT
- Eliminates Cables And Weight Stack Temporarily Losing Tension During High Speed Movements.
- Power Bands 8 Total Power Bands. Each Pair = Up to 25lbs of Progressive Resistance (100lbs total when used on one weight stack) (50lbs for each weight stack total when using two stacks)
- Magnetic Storage Power Bands Can Be Stored Magnetically To The HFT Frame When Not In Use
- Carabiner Clips On Power Bands for Easy On and Off
- Easy & Fast Installation To Your Existing HFT
Flat to Incline Utility Bench F703
- 6 Different Positions - Adjusts from flat to incline- 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 85 degrees.
- Back Pad - Slides along frame to close the gap and find your perfect fit. 8 different adjustment points. Back pad doubles as a knee hold down for lat pulls.
- Handle & Wheels - For easy transportation
- Assist Bar: - Can be used as a foot brace for rows or stabilizer assist for functional training exercises. Weight can also be added to serve as a ballast.
Turn your strength training gym into a rowing machine and become stronger at rowing!
- MUST be used in conjunction with your existing pulley from a Strength System.
- High-Performance Easy Glide Seat Wheels for smooth long-lasting performance.
- Transport wheels allow for easy placement and storage.
- Commercial grade Contoured comfort seat.
- Fixed Steel Footrest with Velcro Foot Straps.