Life Fitness Club Series+ Upright Bike FLOOR MODEL
THE SAME DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT FOUND IN HEALTH CLUBS
The Club Series+ Upright Lifecycle is the home version of our durable and reliable commercial cardio series, offering advanced exercise features like the Comfort Curve™ seat and self-leveling Wide Ride™ pedals.
Smooth And Quiet Ride
The generator drive system with 8-ribbed poly-V belt resistance provides a smooth and quiet ride, and requires little to no maintenance.
Advance Exercise Technology
The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. And, track your progress over time and push workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth® and NFC connection.
Bring The Club Experience Home
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from health clubs worldwide. The next-generation Club Series+ Upright Bike is now stronger and sleeker than ever - but retains the durability you’ve come to trust.
Find your fit with the Comfort Curve™ seat that has 42 fine-tuned seat adjustments. Plus, self-leveling, Wide Ride™ pedals with simple buckle straps allow you to get on and go.
Ergonomic Racing Handlebars
Handlebars are designed to offer cruising, hybrid and race positions. Integrated resistance controls make in-workout changes easy and elbow pads offer added comfort.
Floor models only available for local pick up and delivery. All floor model sales are final. Backed by the full manufacturer's warranty.
- HandlebarsDeluxe racing (Ergonomic design with elbow support).
- SeatComfort Curve Seat. 42 Fine-tuned Seat Adjustment Positions.
- PedalsSelf-leveling WideRide™ Pedals.
- Display7" (17.8 cm) LCD Touchscreen.
- ProgramsManual, Quick Start, Hill, Random, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Speed Interval, Incline Interval.
- Additional Program FeaturesWorkout replay (repeat a previous workout), Trending workouts (Trainer designed, auto-refresh workouts), Workout performance history (View performance trends on last 10 workouts).
- Additional Console FeaturesRemote resistance controls.
- Heart RatePolar® Telemetry compatible (polar strap included), Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing).
- Resistance Levels25 Resistance Levels. 500 Watt Max Resistance.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceQR Code, Bluetooth connectivity (device and HR strap), NFC (Near Field Communication).
- Accessories IncludedDual Cup Holder. Integrated Accessory Tray.
- Drive TrainMulti-ribbed Belt Drive.
- PowerSelf generating. Plug-in option.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)41.5" L x 24.5" W x 54.5" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight169 lbs.
Only available for local pick up and delivery.
- Lifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.